Amazingly enough, I have blog archives going back to 2008. Crazy, isn’t it? Anyway, I thought it’d be fun to put some of my (and your) favorites on here. So, if you are new to my writing, these might be a few posts to check out.
- “Simplicity” — Ironically enough, one of my shorter posts. Yet it had some of the most hits while I hosted over at wordpress.com.
- “Listening to the Dishwasher” — my reflections immediately after my mom passed away. I don’t think I have expressed myself that well before or after.
- “Relocation (Or Being a Missionary Wherever)” — some of my reflections on Dr. John Perkin’s “three Rs”
- “The Close of a Chapter in the Life of a Traveler” — another post from shortly after my mother’s death.
- “Why Government Doesn’t Work” — thoughts on government and current political issues
- “And the world did not recognize him” — thoughts on what it means to see Christ.
- “SOPA, PIPA and the future of the internet” — thoughts on internet censorship, social media, and what the internet may look like in the future.
More generally, you might want to check out my posts on updates from Ireland, history, Reflections on Grief, or my thoughts on Biblical Justice.